Do you have excess milk at home? I recently bought too much, and they are all about to expire in a week. So I decided to turn them into a quick, simple, delicious dessert that uses only 3 ingredients – milk, sugar, and gelatin powder. No skill or any equipment is required.
- 250mL Milk
- 2.5g Gelatin Powder
- 25g Sugar
- Warm up the milk and sugar. Mix until sugar is fully dissolved. Taste the milk and see if you want more sugar in it. If yes, add it now.
- Prepare the gelatin powder, according to the package instruction. I usually add 2 tbsp water into the gelatin powder to allow the powder to dissolve.
- Pour the gelatin liquid to the milk mixture, while stirring it. This prevents gelatin becoming lumps in the milk.
- Sift the mixture for smooth and perfect pudding. Pour the mixture into ramekins or containers. Put in the fridge overnight.
- Garnish the milk pudding with your favourite fruits, jam, or enjoy on its own.