We are a big fan of the blender-free smoothies from Evive Nutrition because it is packed with nutritious fruits and vegetables and convenient to make. But did you know you can turn these smoothies into kid-friendly desserts or snacks – Frozen Yogurt Popsicles, by adding a few extra ingredients? Make sure to keep reading to get yourself an exclusive promo code for your first purchase!
If you want to learn more about Evive Nutrition’s blender-free smoothies, feel free to check out my previous blog post here.
It is easy to make Frozen Yogurt Popsicles, and you can be creative and flexible when decorating them which makes it a fun activity for the kids. They are just like popsicles but in a healthier way. In order to get a creamy texture with a subtle sweetness, I used greek yogurt and honey in this recipe. And for flavours, I am using two of my favourite smoothie cubes from Evive Nutrition – Touk-Touk and Viva.
Touk-Touk is comprised of mango, pineapple, orange, lemon, coconut, and turmeric, which gives a refreshing, tropical flavour. It also contains a superfood, sea buckthorn berry, a true gem of energy booster. I am in love with the vibrant pink colour from Viva. This delicate and sweet smoothie is naturally coloured by the red dragon fruit and strawberries. It also contains bananas, lemon juice, cauliflower, etc.
Frozen Yogurt Popsicles with Evive Smoothies
Split the ingredients in half to create two-flavour popsicles
- 8 smoothie cubes from Evive Nutrition (1 wheel)
- 1¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp honey*
- 4 tbsp milk* any kind
- If you prefer two-colour popsicles (like the one I made), you can simply divide the ingredients in half, and make two batches.
- Add the smoothie cubes, greek yogurt, milk, and honey into a food processor or blender on high speed, until it reaches a creamy consistency. Taste it to see if more honey is needed.
- Insert the popsicle sticks. Pour the mixture evenly into each popsicle mould. If you wish to have two colours on one stick, you can first pour one colour to fill ¼ of the mould, then alternate it with a different colour.
- Freeze for at least 4-6 hours or best overnight.
- You can prepare different toppings to decorate the popsicles. I chose melted milk chocolate, freeze-dried strawberries, and fresh blueberries. Once you are done decorating, freeze for at least 30 minutes before enjoying.
Exclusive Evive Smoothies Promo Code
Use code PIGOUTYVR30 for 30% off on your first box. With every purchase in April, Evive Nutrition will donate 1 smoothie to Breakfast Club of Canada for each box of 15 products, and 2 smoothies for each box of 25 products. The code is valid at any time.
Evive Nutrition offers free delivery, and you can get it delivered straight to your door monthly with an online subscription.